Reverse charge VAT

If you supply goods or services from the Netherlands to businesses in other countries within the EU (including the UK, until 31 December 2020), you need to complete an ICP declaration. This is made at the end of every quarter in addition to a VAT filing and includes: 

  • the VAT identification numbers of your clients
  • the total amount of goods or services provided from the Netherlands for each of them during that quarter

Blue Umbrella for Dutch tax matters

Living and working in the Netherlands for a time? We can help you with your Dutch taxes, so you don't have to deal with the Belastingdienst yourself. Whether you're employed or own a business, we'll make your life easier and save you money.