Employers may apply for a contribution in their employment expenses over the last quarter of 2020 (October - December). Applications can be filed UWV starting mid November 2020. This temporary measure is for a period of three months to financially support employers experiencing a revenue loss of at least 20 percent due to the corona situation.
Conditions for the NOW III financial support package:
- Loss of sales over the final quarter 2020 should be minimal 20 percent
This main adjustments in the NOW program for the 4th quarter are:
- The support period has been reduced from 4 to 3 months
- The sales loss is also calculated of the 3 months period
- Employer's expenses may be reduced up to 10 percent of the total employment expenses (loonsom)
- No penalty support reduction applied for lay offs due to corporate financial stress