TVL (Tegemoetkoming Vaste Lasten) continues into the first quarter of 2021, from 1 January to 1 April 2021. Under the TVL programme, you can receive compensation for your fixed business expenses if you meet below mentioned criteria.
Note: the compensation is open for almost all businesses, irrespective of the industry (SBI-code) you operate in.
The following main conditions apply for the TVL financial support programme:
- your company is registered with the KvK before 15 March 2020
- your company is not in a state of insolvency or liquidation
- Your office should be located in the Netherlands
- Your fixed expenses should be at least 1,500 euros in the applicable quarter
- Your business experience a loss in sales of over 30 percent
Applying for TVL
You need to apply for the TVL compensation, irrespective of whether you received TVL earlier. Applications should be filed with the Rijksdienst voor Ondernemend Nederland. You need to have the following at hand:
- eHerkenning or DigiD
- your company's KvK number
- your contact details
- your business bank account number (sole traders may list their private bank account number)
Applications TVL must be filed no later than 30 April.