TVL (Tegemoetkoming Vaste Lasten) wil be continued into the fourth quarter of 2020, from 1 October to 31 December 2020. Under the TVL programme, you can receive compensation for your fixed business expenses if you meet below mention criteria.
Note: the compensation is open for all businesses, irrespective of the industry (SBI-code) you operate in.
The following main conditions apply for the TVL financial support programme:
- your company is registered with the KvK before 15 March 2020
- your company is not in a state of insolvency or liquidation
- Your office should be located in the Netherlands
- Your fixed expenses should be at least 3,000 euros in the period 1 October until 31 December 2020
- Your business experience a loss in sales of over 30 percent
Applying for TVL
You need to apply for the fourth quarter TVL compensation, irrespective whether you received TVL earlier. Application should be filed with the Rijksdienst voor Ondernemend Nederland. You need to have the following at hand:
- eHerkenning or DigiD
- your company's KvK number
- your contact details
- your business bank account number (sole traders may list their private bank account number)
Applications TVL over the period 1 October to 31 December 2020 can be filed around mid November 2020.