If you have ever felt the pressure or stress from falling behind on filing your US taxes you can now relax. Thanks to the IRS’s Streamlined Filing Compliance Procedures it is now possible to catch up on your delinquent taxes. The webinar covers everything you need to know about streamlined filing including:
- Who is required to file U.S. taxes
- What to do if you have never filed
- What to do if you have missed the tax deadline this year
- How to determine if the Streamlined Filing Procedures or the Offshore Voluntary disclosure program is right for you
- How to save money on your expat taxes, no matter what situation you’re in
The free seminar will take place via Teams on 10 March at 7 pm (CET) and afterwards there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
To register your interest, simply click here to reserve a spot.
Expat Webinar: US Expat Tax Webinar
- Thursday, March 10, 2021
- Time: 7 PM - 8 PM CET
- Where: online
- Free of charge
- Registration required