€2.35k-€3k per month, full-time
Blue Umbrella is looking for a payroll administrator. As a payroll administrator, you will manage personnel administration and payroll for Blue Umbrella's clients. Existing clients use applications provided by Blue Umbrella, but can phone and email you as the first point of call for questions on salary, HR, collective bargaining agreements and labour law issues.
You will help clients run their administration in a clear and service-oriented way. The working language with clients is English. You will be part of a young and enthusiastic team of employees who help individuals and companies with tax issues. You will also have a chance to contribute to the further expansion of Blue Umbrella.
- You work at HBO level;
- (An asset) You have a PDL diploma and/or have extensive experience with payroll administration and systems (preferably NMBRS);
- You know about salaries, HR, collective labour agreements and labour law issues;
- You have an excellent command of the English language both verbally and in writing;
- You have commercial an/or customer service experience and are used to making a lot of phone calls;
- You are service-oriented, communicative and ambitious;
- You are available during office hours and live in the Amsterdam area.
- A challenging job for at least 20 hours per week;
- You will receive an immediate contract with the client, with the prospect of a permanent position;
- A small team. From here, the team will keep expanding. You will be a big part of this growth;
- The opportunity to develop and grow through training and education.
If you are interested in this position at Blue Umbrella or have questions about it, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.