€2.2K-2.7K per month, part-time/full-time
You will be working as a consultant in the small business department, conducting intake interviews with potential new clients who have or want to start a business in the Netherlands. You will explain the fiscal system, fiscal constructions and Blue Umbrella services to clients. In addition, you will investigate whether they have chosen the best company form and the (tax) implications of their structure.
You will advise clients who have not yet registered a company about a suitable business entity and you will also explain the (tax) implications. You will also assess whether the new client can be considered an entrepreneur in the Netherlands. After the intake interview you will write an analysis which will be used internally by Blue Umbrella and prepare an advisory report for the client.
- Affinity with business and tax law;
- Client-oriented and able to deal with stress;
- Analytically strong and able to make connections in a tax and corporate law context;
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both verbally and in writing;
- Final stage WO bachelor's or early stage WO master's degree;
- Flexible and available for a minimum of 16 hours per week.
- Personal guidance
- Opportunities for development
- Open working atmosphere in a young team
- A competitive salary
If you are interested in this position at Blue Umbrella or have questions about it, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.