€2.2K-2.7K per month, part time/full time
This role mainly consists of processing financial records, filing tax returns, providing tax advice to clients on improving their business structure, and preparing their annual reports.
We also work continuously on automation, in order to save our clients as much time as possible on tricky tax processes.
- You have completed a Master's degree in Tax Law or Fiscal Economics;
- Relevant work experience is a plus, but not required;
- You are available for a minimum of 32 hours per week;
- You have good communication skills;
- You have a fluent command of the English and Dutch languages, both verbally and in writing;
- You are enterprising and work well both independently and in a team;
- You have analytical skills and can make connections within a tax and corporate law context;
- You like to stay up-to-date and continuously expand your knowledge.