Dutch income tax return

€135 Individual, €185 Family, incl. VAT

  1. Sign up and complete our plain English form in less than half an hour
  2. Get a complete and accurate calculation of your Dutch income tax return
  3. Pay us to check your completed form, optimize your tax records and officially file it to the Dutch tax office
  4. Get your excess tax returned to your bank account in 3 months
  5. Covers all Dutch tax forms (P, M, C, etc)

Sign up freeIncome tax calculator

You're probably due an income tax refund

Are you employed in the Netherlands or do you receive a benefit? If so, taxes are being held from your wages by your employer or benefits agency. Every year you’ll have to fill in your tax declaration.

Income tax filing can be complicated, doing your taxes in a foreign country even more. Having difficulties with filing your taxes in the Netherlands? We are here to help! We are happy to file your Dutch income tax return, irrespective whether you have just migrated to the Netherlands, are a resident for the full tax year or when you already left the Netherlands. All for the same low fixed fee amount. No surprises. 

Complete our plain English, easy to use, online tax form in less than half an hour. We check your tax data, optimize it and convert it into the appropriate tax code. We'll send you the tax return results, accurately on the dot, in a tax report containing a detailed break-down of the results. All in English so you can verify the results. Upon your approval, we'll file your income tax return with the Dutch tax office (Belastingdienst). You can expect to receive your tax back in three months.

Curious how much income tax you pay in the Netherlands? Use our tax calculator below and find out how much tax you need to pay in The Netherlands. Sign up for free and complete our easy to use online English form. We take care of rest. You receive a detailed and accurate calculation of your income tax refund after our tax advisors processed your tax data.

If you are entitled to a tax credit or a tax refund from a broken tax year, deductible items such as the mortgage rebate, study expenses, medical expenses, or special childcare expenses, file for an income tax return with us to receive your refund. 

Provisional income tax filing

If you are entitled to a refund for the current year and you would like to receive your refund early, file for a provisional tax refund with us. For more information, visit our provisional tax filing page.

Income Tax Return Caluclator

Childcare allowance

The Dutch government provides substantial subsidies to lower the costs of formal childcare. These subsidies are known as the childcare allowance (‘kinderopvangtoeslag’). It can lower your childcare cost up to 80%. Obtaining and maintaining the allowance can be utterly complex. We can apply and maintain this childcare subsidy for you.

Read more

Dutch tax mail

The Dutch Tax Office (Belastingdienst) sends you letters to your last known address. After you've moved on, missing these letters can lead to expensive penalties and missing out on refunds. For just €99 per year, we'll email you the information and requests from the Belastingdienst in plain English, and you'll be able to view the original paper letter online.

Read more

Payroll administration

Whether you employ staff, employ yourself as main director of a business (DGA), or hire a domestic servant, you are required to provide payslips, maintain a payroll administration and file your monthly payroll taxes. 
A sheer complex task we can do for you for a very competitive rate.

Read more

30% tax ruling

The 30% tax ruling is a tax advantage for highly skilled migrants in the Netherlands. Once an expat meets the required conditions, the employer can grant their employee a tax free allowance of 30% of the salary. Have Blue Umbrella inform you about the conditions you must meet and if you are eligable for the 30% tax ruling.

Read more

Very quick, very efficient, very good service. I have used them for the last 3 years - no problems, excellent service.

Sign up free

Do a complete and accurate calculation of your Dutch income tax for free. Then decide if you want to pay us to check and file it to the Belastingdienst.
All we need to get you started is your email address:

By clicking sign up now you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Since 2008 we've helped over 12,345 people file their dutch taxes

Blue Umbrella’s mission is to offer the international community in the Netherlands a reliable, accurate and affordable support platform for Dutch tax matters. Our services are designed to help internationals navigate the Dutch tax system with ease and confidence. We provide information, support and tools to help internationals handle various Dutch tax requirements, such as filing income tax, sales tax, international sales tax, payroll tax and corporate tax. Blue Umbrella positioned itself as the English language interface between the international individual or business and the Dutch Tax Office. Read more about us.