€ 2.2K-2.7K per month, part time/full time
Our legal assistants work in the income tax department. You will be involved in analysing, preparing and sending (preliminary) income tax returns for Blue Umbrella clients. You will also prepare and submit objections and stay in touch with the clients in your portfolio.
Blue Umbrella is a specialist in filing migration returns (M aangiften), and you will be asked to work on these.
- Affinity with tax law (possibly also corporate law);
- Client-oriented and good at dealing with stress;
- Analytically strong and able to make connections;
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both verbally and in writing;
- HBO or WO level;
- Flexible and available for a minimum of 16 hours per week.
What we offer
- Personal guidance;
- Opportunities for development;
- Open working atmosphere in a young team;
- A competitive salary.
If you are interested in this position at Blue Umbrella or have questions about it, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.