Dutch Payroll Administration
Whether you employ staff in the Netherlands as a Dutch or foreign registered business, employ yourself as director owner of a business (DGA), or hire a domestic servant as a private person, you are required to provide payslips, maintain a payroll administration and file your monthly payroll taxes. A sheer complex task we can do for you at a competitive rate.
Get Dutch Payroll Tax support for your international staff.
Blue Umbrella provides an online secure and personal portal to each of your staff members. Unlimited support, directly accessible by phone, e-mail or just online relieves your Human Resources department from many – and often broad – queries from your staff. In order to help your international staff to stay compliant with the Dutch tax rules and regulations, we have a broad set of tax services which include, among others, the following features:
- filing (monthly) wage taxes
- providing payslips and annual income statements
- apply for various employee benefits
- maintain rapport with the Dutch tax office on behalf of your business and staff
- provide legal and tax advice
- file for the 30 percent ruling (additional fee will be charged)
Dutch tax made easy
- Sign up for free
Welcome aboard our plain English platform
- We'll guide you
through the process
We have a standard procedure for every single service
- We'll contact you if needed
Some situations are more complex than others, but don't worry!
- Give us permission
You're the boss, we won't send anything anywhere without your permission
- Wait for a responseThe Dutch tax office will process your tax return