U.S. Expat Tax Consultation Meeting
Speak directly with an experienced U.S. tax specialist! You can now schedule a U.S. Expat Tax Consultation meeting to discuss your personal U.S. tax situation.
During the meeting, your personal tax situation will be analyzed to learn which solution fits your need best. Typical topics include:
- How to resolve tax and penalty obligations with the IRS
- Determining your tax status
- Tax filing delinquency
- Amended tax return
- FBAR penalties
- State tax filing requirements
- Tax filing requirements for overseas business owners
- Certificate of coverage (A1 statement) requirements
About the meeting
The U.S. Expat Tax Consultation meeting lasts about 45 minutes. The meetings are conducted online.
How to initiate a meeting
Sign up free for a MyBlue Page account. Contact Blue Umbrella, to receive an invitation and payment instructions. Upon receiving the meeting fee, you will receive a link that allows you to book a meeting at a date and time of your choosing.