TVL (Tegemoetkoming Vaste Lasten) is the successor programme of TOGS (Tegemoetkoming Ondernemers Getroffen Sectoren). The TVL programme is to help companies experiencing a 30% or more revenue loss due the corona situation. The reimbursement covers 4 months, from 1 June until 1 October 2020. Up to a maximum of 50,000 euros can be reimbursed.
Which companies are eligible?
Financial support from the TVL programme is for sole traders and small business owners (up to 250 employees) in the hospitality industry (such as restaurants, hotels, event organizers and theaters). The same target group as for the TOGS programme.
The following main conditions apply for the TVL financial support programme:
- your company's SBI code listed with the KvK should qualify (click here to check)
- your company is registered with the KvK before 15 March 2020
- your company is not in a state of insolvency or liquidation
- Your office should be located in the Netherlands, separated from the private home of the principal
- Your fixed expenses should be at least 4,000 euros in the period 1 June until 1 October 2020
Applying for TVL
Recipients of the TOGS programme will need to reapply for the TVL programma. Application should be filed with the Rijksdienst voor Ondernemend Nederland. You need to have the following at hand:
- eHerkenning or DigiD
- your company's KvK number
- your contact details
- your business bank account number (sole traders may list their private bank account number)
Application can be filed until 30 October 2020, 5:00 pm (CET).