Applying for a certificate of coverage

A Dutch certificate of coverage is issued by the SVB (Sociale Verzekeringbank). You need to login to the SVB portal using your DigiD account to apply for a certificate of coverage. You may provide a power of attorney to a third party to help apply for the certificate.  Your employer can also use a downloadable application form or use a TWinternet account from the SVB. 

Blue Umbrella for Dutch tax matters

Living and working in the Netherlands for a time? We can help you with your Dutch taxes, so you don't have to deal with the Belastingdienst yourself. Whether you're employed or own a business, we'll make your life easier and save you money.