Income earned outside the U.S.

Income earned outside the U.S., such as wages, salaries, professional fees, and other income received for personal services you provided to a business (excluding reasonable compensation payments) classifies as foreign income to the U.S. IRS.

Blue Umbrella for Dutch tax matters

Living and working in the Netherlands for a time? We can help you with your Dutch taxes, so you don't have to deal with the Belastingdienst yourself. Whether you're employed or own a business, we'll make your life easier and save you money.