Some business structures are legal entities and some are not.
Business structures that are not legal entities include:
- Sole proprietor or sole trader (eenmanszaak)
- General partnership (vof or vennootschap onder firma)
- Professional partnership (maatschap)
- Limited partnership (cv or commanditaire vennootschap)
- Private limited company (bv or besloten vennootschap)
- Public limited company (nv or naamloze vennootschap)
- Cooperative (coöperatie)
- Association (vereniging)
- Foundation (stichting)
Living and working in the Netherlands for a time? We can help you with your Dutch taxes, so you don't have to deal with the Belastingdienst yourself. Whether you're employed or have a small business, we'll make your life easier and save you money.