The P-form (in Dutch, P-formulier), which stands for particulier (natural person individual), is the standard tax form for residents who resided the full calendar year in the Netherlands. This is usually the case when you go into the second year of your stay in the Netherlands. Your initial M-form filing requirement will change to the P-form. If you are an employee and lived for the full calendar year in the Netherlands, you will need to complete the P tax filing form. 


Blue Umbrella for Dutch tax matters

Living and working in the Netherlands for a time? We can help you with your Dutch taxes, so you don't have to deal with the Belastingdienst yourself. Whether you're employed or own a business, we'll make your life easier and save you money.