Applying for the 30% ruling

Blue Umbrella can help you apply for the 30% ruling. We will first verify if you meet the condition for the tax break. If you do, we can start the application procedure. Both you and your employer need to file jointly for your 30% ruling. We need your employer's consent to start the application procedure. More information about the 30% ruling can be found in our 30% ruling pages. 

Sign up free  Contact us

Blue Umbrella for Dutch tax matters

Living and working in the Netherlands for a time? We can help you with your Dutch taxes, so you don't have to deal with the Belastingdienst yourself. Whether you're employed or have a small business, we'll make your life easier and save you money.