What Should I Do If I Haven’t Filed FBAR but Should Have

No need to panic! Millions of Americans have FBAR forms that are past-due, and the IRS has created amnesty programs to help you get caught up. The program most helpful to expats is the Streamlined Filing Procedures or Delinquent FBAR Submission Procedures. This program is available to US citizens living both in the US and abroad, and all who have failed to file due to a lack of knowledge of their obligations are eligible.

Blue Umbrella for Dutch tax matters

Living and working in the Netherlands for a time? We can help you with your Dutch taxes, so you don't have to deal with the Belastingdienst yourself. Whether you're employed or own a business, we'll make your life easier and save you money.