Who Must File

You must file FinCEN Form 114, Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (the “FBAR”), if you have a financial interest in or signature authority over a foreign bank, securities, or other financial accounts, both business and personal, that exceed US$10,000 in aggregate value at any time during the calendar year.

Blue Umbrella for Dutch tax matters

Living and working in the Netherlands for a time? We can help you with your Dutch taxes, so you don't have to deal with the Belastingdienst yourself. Whether you're employed or own a business, we'll make your life easier and save you money.